Climate-controlled electrospinning machine
Electrospinning is a delicate process in which material properties, electric field strength, flow rates and other parameters need to be balanced to achieve optimal results. Moreover, the ambient temperature and relative humidity have a significant impact on the process. In our quest for process control and reproducibility, IME provides a climate-controlled electrospinning machine.
This state-of-the-art electrospinning machine offers unprecedented control over temperature and humidity during the electrospinning process. The unique capabilities of the climate-controlled electrospinning machine make it the best choice for advanced electrospinning research and product development.
- Accurate control of temperature and humidity
- Reproducible output under all circumstances
- Modular and highly flexible design
- Suitable for electrospinning and electrospraying
- Process automation capabilities
- User-friendly and minimal setup time
- Stand-alone system